Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aivan's TWO teeth

Last night I went to a purse party at my friend Katies and I was playing with Aivan when he took a bite at my arm. I felt something sharp and was like what the heck is in his mouth. I then stuck my finger in his mouth and low and behold there was a little sharp tooth :) I was so excited and proud. I called Katie in the room and was like feel his gums!!! HE JUST CUT A TOOTH :) Then this morning I felt again and guess what? There was it's partner, the second tooth :) Now he has both bottom ones. They just cut and you can't see them but you can def feel them. Soon as they grow in a little bit more I will post a pic. I am such a proud mama. Sometimes I get a little sad though. Thinking about how fast he is growing and how much his Daddy is missing out. Soon enough we will all be together again :)

3 comments:

  1. welcome to blogspot...

    yay for his 1st 2 teeth! too bad daddy is missing out, but at least aivan's young enough to not know the difference. i'm guessing he's overseas? here's to hoping for a safe return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's a big boy!!! avery likes a mature man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad that aivan is too young to know too :) he isn't overseas, he's doing airborne training in georgia and then he has army ranger. but he will be home in 2 months :) i can't wait! thank you.

    ReplyDelete