Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I'm a Maniac!

For some reason I find this so funny...latley when Aivan is in his jumperoo he does this really fast running thing and it cracks me up. In the video it looks like I am fast forwarding but his little legs are just moving so fast. It reminds me of that song "I'm a Maniac". Cracks me up!

Anywho, Josh is doing is last jump at Airborne school tonight. He's very excited to be skydiving at night. It scares me. I made him promise me no matter how late he gets back to call me so I know he's ok. He is such a dare devil. I have a feeling Aivan will be too. He loves to fall backwards when I'm holding him and do somersaults off of my legs. It makes him laugh so hard. I think he gets those butterflies in his tummy when he falls. Josh told me there is a 10% chance that he will be able to come home in a week for 10 days before the last string of his training. In a way I don't want him to, I want him to come home after all the training is completed so I don't have to say good bye another time. And I know how fast 10 days can go by. Whatever happens I will be happy with. Enough rambling for now :)

2 comments:

  1. omg again im so in lv with this video!!! he is so hilarious i lv it when they do things that r like them showing their personalities!!! to cute! c u in couple hours to bring u aivans present!!!! and as far as josh i c wht u mean but u knw once he says he can u will b stoked! saying goodbye sucks i knw! lv u

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! it does look like it's on fast foward, how funny. hopefully you get to see your hubby, even if you do have to say bye bye again.

    ReplyDelete