Saturday, June 27, 2009

Breakfast time and a couple of updates


Wild Sleeper (those are his 12 month pj's)


Another pair of the 12 months (these ones are for Daddy)



Eating my cereal




Showing off his new shoes





Watching Mommy cook, she's so funny





I bought Aivan some of those Gerber cereal snacks and the yogart melts...and he likes them. He takes a bite with his front teeth and then gums them down. I think I will start giving him a few after his bottle every morning. Get him used to having a breakfast :) The other day I was going through Aivan's clothes and found some 12 month pj's that looked like they would fit....and of course they do fit. Makes me a little sad that he can wear that size already...he's only going to be 6 months old next week. Oh well, he's going to be a tall boy. Josh is going to come home in a week and I am so excited. But I feel like I have so much to do. I want the house to be spotless. I wish I had time to work out. I want to color my roots. Go grocery shopping. Once all those things are out of the way I will be even more excited. I can't wait until he sees how big Aivan is :) I'm going to cry. And he will be here for the 4th of July...we will get to watch the fire works together.

3 comments:

  1. so daddy is coming home for sure, yay! i bet aivan will be so happy. what a big boy eating his cereal! i was always so happy when my kiddos started eating solids, it would keep them entertained while i tried to get something done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe lv him such a big boy..im so happy for u ...u will have best time!...we will hv to get ur hair lookin sassy this wk...myb i can come over and do and u can make me and ree sum din and wine :) ...fair trade? :) lv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! I would love that...you have no idea! You almost just made me cry. Tell me what night, what you want for din din and what is your fave wine???

    ReplyDelete