Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love my NEW hair!!!




Please don't look at my face...NO MAKE UP!! lol








Oh tonight was so much fun!!! Camille and Avery came over to have some wine and give me a little make over so I look hot for my hubby!!!!! The kids were really good during the whole process. I was kind of scared at first having them there cause I thought they would cry the whole time but they were really good. Towards the end they did get a little loud, but it was funny bc one would be quiet and the other would scream and they would switch places. It made us laugh. My hair turned out so awesome, I am in love with it!!!! Thank you so much Camille, I feel like a new woman. I can't wait to show Josh. I always have such a blast with Camille and Avery :) Tomorrow has finally come!!! Can't wait to see my hubby!!





2 comments:

  1. yay!! yes it ws fun and the kids did great ree got her second wind tho whn A went to sleep lol...she ws crackin my up with the dog...thx for a fun nite and glad u lv ur hair...hv the most amazing time with josh...xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very cute! isn't it amazing how a new hair style will make you feel? yay for seeing your hubby! have fun with the inlaws all week!

    ReplyDelete