Thursday, July 23, 2009

Play Date

Ok, so I stole some of these from Camille. But they are just so cute, I had to. Went over to Camille's tonight for a play date with Avery and her friend Michelle and her little one Ryder. Had a lot of fun. My head wasn't all there, but it still made my night great. It kept me busy and I love seeing the little ones playing. Ryder is a hoot. He's already all over the place. Avery is a little player and already have all the boys drooling over her, literally. lol Thanks for a good night Camille and for opening your house to us :)





Aivan wanted whatever Avery had


He thought this was pretty funny






The boys "fighting"over Avery




Having a good ole time




Smirking at Aunt Camille




Ryder giving Avery a love tap








My handsome man







Avery eating her din din
Josh started his Army Ranger training today. We both were unsure on how the communication would be. This is suppose to be the hardest training in the Army. They take the elite of the elite and are very demanding of them. So all night I waited for my usual calls, and they didn't come. So who knows when I will talk to him again. I am praying that he will get to call on weekends or else this is going to make for a very long 4 weeks. So, I wasn't so much myself this evening but Camille, Michelle and the kids made the time pass fast and made it a good time. I hope I will get to hear from my handsome husband soon.





2 comments:

  1. super cute pics!

    i've read a book that talked about ranger training in detail... holy crap! good for him for being brave enough to go through it. hope you get to talk to him soon. 4 weeks isn't really all that long, it'll go quick. just think to yourself that it could have been 4 months instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he girl thx so much for coming over...had a blast...so glad we have become close...im so here for u i knw this time is tough...but u have aivan and us to help u thru....the pics are great i lv them all...esp the one of them 3...and the one of ree and aivan all smiles

    ReplyDelete